skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Well, it's almost midnight so one day into my new blog I'm wanting to skip a day. I told Peter that nothing much happened today. Really I guess I should look through Katy's eyes:

*I woke up and fussed at 6am and Daddy rescued me from the evil crib and snuggled me against his chest in the Mommy/Daddy bed.
*Mommy was on the computer, then she was cleaning...which really seems to mean moving things from one pile in a room to another pile in a different room. Daddy and I watched football and he cheered every time I put my arms in the air for a TOUCHDOWN!
*We went for a ride in the CAR which is always fun! We ended up at Uncle Jerry and Aunt Kathy's house and I pouted and pretended to not like anyone. That just gets me more attention. I like to keep my fans wanting more. Mommy tried to throw my cheerios container up to Daddy on the 2nd floor and it took five tries. Mommy isn't a good thrower like I am.
*Back in the car...VROOOOOOM....I love my front-facing car seat! Next we went to Moochka's house and played with Moochka, Laura, Amy, Emily and Abby. That Abby doesn't do much for me. She's just a baby. But Emily is SO COOL! I practiced my new climbing skills and played in the swing. Party, party, party!

So I guess we really did do quite a few things today.
Meg

posted by blog_meg at 12:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Well, I'm always complaining to family and friends...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones