skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Sunday, October 22, 2006

It's after 1:00am and the Blogger site has had issues so really it's not my fault that tonight will be short and sweet. So sorry!

I had a meeting out of town so Peter had the reins for Miss Katy most of the day. I was home by 1:30, but I took a nap in the afternoon so he still had to be the responsible parent. Somehow I don't think he minded sitting on the couch watching football and playing with the Bird. Then Katy and I picked up Pepe's for dinner - a rare treat, even if we are scared to see their score from the Health Department. We finished off the day by listening to the Ag's win. Whoop!

Well, I guess the dishes aren't going to do themselves, but I'm not doing them, either. As Scarlett O'Hara said, "Tomorrow is another day".

-Meg

posted by blog_meg at 1:26 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Big day today! But first let me drop a pic on you ...
  • It's late again so no pics today. I did take some...
  • Somebody stop me...
  • It was just too tempting not to do this. My apolog...
  • Tonight was the Season Finale for Project Runway! ...
  • Groovy Autumn photo to get you in the mood for Fal...
  • I really hope I'm correct in assuming that anyone...
  • Rain, rain, rain! It started last night around 3a...
  • Short and sweet tonight. I'm tired. Mom says tha...
  • Compared to last night I'm blogging early with my ...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones