skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Tuesday, October 17, 2006




I really hope I'm correct in assuming that anyone reading this blog cannot get enough of Katy's photos. She's probably due for another Fall photo shoot since the last one was so dismal. I hope she doesn't outgrow this puppy dog costume in the next couple of weeks. I am really trying to narrow the costume selection down for Halloween. Katy will either be a kitty cat, puppy dog or park ranger. She may have to change costumes three times that night!

Today went by really fast. Tomorrow probably will, too. Hmmm....let me think of something cute the Bird did today. She was in a great mood at the grocery store and smiled, waved or said hi to practically everyone. A set of grandparents came and chatted with her in the dairy section. I tried to be a good mother by letting her smell a single long-stem rose in the floral department. She grabbed it from me and tore some of the outer petals in half. Little pieces fluttered down through the leg holes in her cart. So sad. I thought about putting it back but since I'm trying to be a better person/mother I stuck the $2.99 flower in the back of the cart. When we checked out she grabbed it again
and tore the entire rose head from the stem. I just wanted to be able to say we stopped to smell the roses. It didn't even have much smell to it. Sigh...

Katy had pears for dinner and really seemed to like them. For me they're the forgotten fruit. I like them, too but they never end up in my grocery cart. Peter had meetings in Huntsville for church so it was a late night for him. Let's hope Katy sleeps until his alarm goes off at 7:30 tomorrow morning. We don't like her 5am visits into our bed.


Ta ta for now...

Meg





posted by blog_meg at 11:59 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Rain, rain, rain! It started last night around 3a...
  • Short and sweet tonight. I'm tired. Mom says tha...
  • Compared to last night I'm blogging early with my ...
  • I am such a dedicated blogger! It's almost 2am and...
  • Today I am sharing a Life Lesson: Please don't be ...
  • I was excited all day because I thought tonight wa...
  • Laura headed back home tonight with her munchkins....
  • Today was so much fun! Katy was pretty much fussy ...
  • Today was a very busy but fun day. Katy didn't sle...
  • Well, it's almost midnight so one day into my new ...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones