
Today was so much fun! Katy was pretty much fussy the entire time but it was still nice to just hang around with some of the Fam. We took some Halloween photos but Katy, the most photographed baby in the world, did not want to cooperate. I almost created a Christopher Columbus outfit for her to wear in honor of Columbus Day, but it's a good thing I didn't waste my time. Instead here's a glimpse into what might have been...

Emily and Abby were absolute naturals. Mimsy hammed it up the entire time with her little kitty nose and whiskers painted on. Abby smiled and flashed her gorgeous blue eyes. 
Katy cried and cried and cried some more. My theory is that her incisors and coming in. Laura says a week at Ms. Linda's would take care of that. We might have to send her to Baby Bootcamp...just kidding!
Emily kept saying funny things all day that made us bust up laughing. We were making fudge popcorn and Mom poured the popped corn out onto the kitchen counter to sort out the kernels. Emily thought she dumped it on accident. When she saw the white mountain of popcorn she said, "Moochka, what you DID?!" instead of asking, "What did you do?" Ha ha ha ha! She was horrified. The popcorn kept Katy happy for the rest of the evening, so I would consider it a huge success!
Well, it's midnight again so I better roll. More tomorrow if I'm a really great blogger. -Meg





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home