skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Katy has learned to say many new words lately. When I ask her if she wants to brush her teeth she says, "teeth". When Dora is on tv and asks Katy to say map, she does. When I pull out the car keys she can identify them. It's just amazing! There are more new words I just can't think of them right now. Someday I will look back at this entry and laugh b/c she'll be reciting the Declaration of Independence.

Jerry and Kathy gave us a big cardboard box and we cut out a window and a door to make a house for Katybird. She loves it! I don't know how much longer I am willing to have it in our living room...or in any room, for that matter. But we play hide and seek with it and she finds me every time! It's from their new flat-screen tv so it's long and tall but really narrow. Instead of a play house it's more like a New York efficiency!

One more funny...I put a diaper on Katy's stuffed dog and she didn't like it at all! I thought she would think it was funny or just be curious about it, but she tried to rip it off immediately. Oh well...that's one more for the Bird!

-Meg

posted by blog_meg at 9:13 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • I didn't snap any pics today so here is an oldie, ...
  • Finally! A re-cap of the past weekend! Katy attend...
  • I should have used my free time today to clean the...
  • Laura & Amy forced me to scrap Amy's wedding pictu...
  • T-totally exhausted but we've made it through a ro...
  • Today Katy had a play date w/ McKenzie and her two...
  • Today I had my hair cut and Grandma was assigned t...
  • Short and sweet today. I stayed up way too late la...
  • It's really late and I shouldn't be blogging but ...
  • Today was kind of a wasted day (if you ask Peter, ...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones