skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Friday, February 23, 2007

Today Katy had a play date w/ McKenzie and her two little ladies while Peter and I went to Houston. I basically woke her from a nap, threw her in the car and then dropped her off at a stranger's house(well, Katy doesn't know them THAT well) and drove away. That was very hard to do. When I called to check on her a few minutes later, I received a report that they were dressed as princesses and dancing together. Too cute!

Peter and I have been in Houston much of the day and I'll be there again tomorrow. I am definitely ready for the weekend! Warren & Marjean watched Katy from 5pm to almost midnight, and they're starting again early tomorrow morning. Then Mom will take Katy at 5pm over to her house so she can play with Emily & Abby when the get to town. Whew! I exhausted already!

Meg

posted by blog_meg at 12:26 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Today I had my hair cut and Grandma was assigned t...
  • Short and sweet today. I stayed up way too late la...
  • It's really late and I shouldn't be blogging but ...
  • Today was kind of a wasted day (if you ask Peter, ...
  • I'm officially too tired to really blog, but I cou...
  • Happy Valentine's Day! I can't believe this is Ka...
  • I am finally getting some photos off my camera. K...
  • Well, I still haven't cleaned off my camera so I d...
  • Today was a complete blur, but it was still a pret...
  • Katybird slept in this morning till 9am. How did ...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones