Oh! And I forgot to mention that Allen learned how to go from laying down to a sitting up position earlier this week. YAY!! He is very proud of himself, and of course, so are we!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Previous Posts
- I forgot to post this photo of one of the cows tha...
- Today was a first for Katy in a couple of differen...
- Yes, that's right! Mr. Juicy is now off...
- There are at least 500 things I should be doing ri...
- We just barely got home tonight and I'm happy to r...
- Katy's eye surgery is tomorrow early in the mornin...
- Kathy G. is cancer-free!! Wahoo! Yesterday I was t...
- Our second Christmas was just fabulous this past w...
- Allen at seven months in December 2007. And then ...
- I have tons to blog about but for now here is a "g...





1 Comments:
Oh, Meg I wish you were here too! I could use all the help I can get!
Post a Comment
<< Home