skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Nevah, Nevah, Evah...That's what Katy has been saying lately for some reason. She uses it indiscriminately for any and all occasions. "Mommy, nevah, nevah, evah do dat" and Allen gets his verbal beatings it even harsher than me. He just laughs, though.

posted by blog_meg at 9:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • I have quite a bit to catch up on, so this is goin...
  • Hmmm...it's late and I should be in bed. I think I...
  • Well, I finally have to admit to myself that I hav...
  • Katy has decided that there's a monster in her roo...
  • Yes, that's right...Allen is walking!!My big birth...
  • Guess what tomorrow is? Mr. Allen Juicy McGoosy’s...
  • Mama has been busy!! I have been getting all kinds...
  • Yesterday Allen stood in front of the stove for at...
  • Lately I've been trying to teach Katy about cousin...
  • Easter revisited and overview of the past two week...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones