skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Good news. Katy reported that she had a great day at school today! I asked if anyone threw sand and she immediately listed the pitfalls associated with sand-throwing such as spanks, or that someone could get sand in their eye. I asked if anyone DID get sand in their eye, and she said no. I asked if Teacher stopped the sand-throwing, and she said yes. I guess we'll survive pre-school, and maybe even flourish.

posted by blog_meg at 10:45 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Allen and I dropped Katy off at school this mornin...
  • The kin folk seemed to have escaped without too mu...
  • Happy 16 month birthday to Big Juice!This time has...
  • Today was Katy's first full day of school. She had...
  • Wow! We have been busy little bees lately! So mu...
  • This past week we have been swimming in the back y...
  • Well, I guess my microwave didn’t appreciate being...
  • We have had a pretty good day today and I'm feelin...
  • Long time no blog. I have been really tired lately...
  • Poor, poor Allen. I was on the phone in the offic...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones