Poor, poor Allen. I was on the phone in the office area and Katy helped Allen out of the way. His latest trick for attention is to stand in front of the tv and turn it on and off. He might get away with it for Mommy & Daddy but Katy has a low tolerance for Allen's trick, and a high affection for morning shows on PBS (Clifford & Caillou). Anyway, I didn't see what happened but Katy confessed that she pushed Allen and it looks like he fell against a Fisher Price plastic tractor. The rest of this story is not for the squeamish. His bottom teeth broke through his lower lip area and his mouth was full of blood. I heard the crying and ran to see what was wrong. He was dripping onto the carpet and his shirt while Katy watched in horror. My latest efforts to stop her bullying have resulted in Mommy doing to Katy what Katy does to Allen. I'm not sure if she thought I would follow through with that particular punishment, or if she was just worried about her poor baby brother. He stopped crying within a couple of minutes. I filled him with Tylenol, called Peter and Mom to cancel our fun shopping plans at Sam's and then just held ice against the mouth of my poor little patient. He is now officially sore from top to bottom. :o(





2 Comments:
Hey! The Edmundsons just moved into our ward and I was looking at her blog and saw your names. I'll try and find your e-mail so, I can send you mine..it's private so you need an invite. We miss you! It's great to see the kiddos. If you don't get an e-mail from me, send me one.
Ouch! Sibling rivalry! I never knew referee was part of motherhood, especially when they are so little. I am just glad they are in car seats for a while and can't pull the, "So and So is touching me." Do they make car seats up to 16 years of age. Mine will still probably fit in the 100 lb weight range!
I hope Allen heals well. What a reminder for Katy!
Post a Comment
<< Home