skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hannah Leigh A. is official!!

The relinquishment paperwork was signed at noon mountain time Saturday so now we just have to wait for Utah and Texas to clear us through the ICPC process before we can leave the state with her. So it looks like we will be here for at least all of next week. More later.

posted by blog_meg at 10:07 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

I've never seen anything so beautiful. Not even the original Hunnah Kennedy in Albuquerque. Maybe you should have taken her picture for me, but you would have to find the correct worm hole in the time warp; and there is always the possibility of not being able to find your own way back. Then Peter and I might have a bit of trouble with the three. Love, Grampa Dan.

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Hannah Leigh was born on March 12th around 4:30 in...
  • It's 11pm on Wednesday night and we are soon heade...
  • So today is my birthday. And the kiddos have done ...
  • This is our official announcement that we have bee...
  • We started off our February with another trip to o...
  • I am backdating this entry to January 31st, but re...
  • OK, I totally have ignored my blog thus far in 200...
  • Here is our Christmas overview, as well as the wee...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones