skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Sunday, October 22, 2006


It's my first early evening blog entry! Yes, it's only 7:30pm. WOW!

We were late to church (again) and Katy was rotten pretty much throughout the entire service. When I say rotten, I mean she really, really should have been having a nap by 10am and she doesn't fall asleep in our arms very easily anymore. I had to take her out in the foyer and I watched her stand up on her tip toes while she was trying to climb onto a sofa. It just seems like she started walking and now she can do tip toes! Plus the climbing is happening anywhere and everywhere. If I'm in the computer room and I hear a distress call from the living room, I know she has climbed onto a stool or her scooter or something un-safe. She can't get down yet. Katy-Goat Gruff.

Katy and I will be headed to Houston on Wednesday morning for Dad's angiogram, and possibly stents if Dad will allow them to be installed. His heart isn't getting the oxygen going like it should. Doctors and nurses make the worst patients! He is still planning on starting the new job tomorrow morning. I still don't know what kind of doctoring it is, yet.

Well, I decided to use a photo taken from almost exactly one year ago. It's from Amy F's baby shower (for Kaitlyn) and Aunt Amy was holding a snuggly little Nugget! Can you believe it's been a year since then? And Katy played with Kaitlyn a little bit in the foyer today, too so this is very appropriate.


More tomorrow, I'm sure...

Meg

posted by blog_meg at 7:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • It's after 1:00am and the Blogger site has had iss...
  • Big day today! But first let me drop a pic on you ...
  • It's late again so no pics today. I did take some...
  • Somebody stop me...
  • It was just too tempting not to do this. My apolog...
  • Tonight was the Season Finale for Project Runway! ...
  • Groovy Autumn photo to get you in the mood for Fal...
  • I really hope I'm correct in assuming that anyone...
  • Rain, rain, rain! It started last night around 3a...
  • Short and sweet tonight. I'm tired. Mom says tha...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones