Laura headed back home tonight with her munchkins. I'm bummed. It's so nice having her here to tell me that Katy is going through normal kid stuff. Everyone should have a sister to raise kids with. Some things are just better shared.
Let's see....Katy had a much better day today. Since Peter and I both had different meetings tonight, one of us had to bring her along. I kept that poor little nugget out until almost 10pm. She was already in her puppy dog jammies and she was pretty much a good sport. So much for her schedule. Lately she's been singing "E-I-E-I-O" because Mom taught her about all the Bow-Wow's that live on McDonals's Farm. So when she fussed I would sing a little of the song into her ear. Worked like a charm.
More later, I'm sure...
Meg
Let's see....Katy had a much better day today. Since Peter and I both had different meetings tonight, one of us had to bring her along. I kept that poor little nugget out until almost 10pm. She was already in her puppy dog jammies and she was pretty much a good sport. So much for her schedule. Lately she's been singing "E-I-E-I-O" because Mom taught her about all the Bow-Wow's that live on McDonals's Farm. So when she fussed I would sing a little of the song into her ear. Worked like a charm.
More later, I'm sure...
Meg





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home