skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Monday, November 20, 2006


I remembered some more "bloggable" things from the past couple of days. First of all, Katy had her first sucker last Thursday. We were at a nurse's office for my health insurance physical and Katy wouldn't let me set her down so they could get my weight and height. The nurse gave Katy a grape Life Saver sucker and she was happy from then on. I took a picture of her grape face and what the sucker looked like after she had dropped it on the carpet a few times. It may have bounced around the car seat a bit, too.

At the hospital this weekend Katy and Abby shared a stroller, but not happily. Katy elbowed Abby in the face and Abs pulled Katy's hair. Katy pooped during the ride, which may be another reason that Abby didn't enjoy it too much.

And I snapped a couple pics of the barn that Emily gave to Katy. They had fun, even if Katy didn't share nicely. And it brought back memories for me. Laura and I played with one just like that growing up.

Finally, I wanted to mention that I was scratching Emily's back to help her go to sleep and she turned and said to me, "You scratch me like Moochka!" Laura said it's because I was using my fingernails, and Mom has nails. Ha ha ha! Laura doesn't ever have long enough fingernails to "scratch like Moochka".

That's all I can remember for now...

Meg

posted by blog_meg at 12:58 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • I can see now why updating a blog is too much for ...
  • I couldn't let Mom down one more morning in a row....
  • Tired...tired...tired... I am going to bed very s...
  • Short and sweet today. We went to church and Katy...
  • Happy Veteran's Day! Last year Katy had photos ta...
  • Good news and bad news. I'll start with the bad to...
  • Here is Katy enjoying her morning today. She fusse...
  • Congrats to Jake & Hillary! They became engaged la...
  • We had a lot of fun today! This morning Peter met ...
  • Today was an administrative day. I cleaned out e-...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones