skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tired...tired...tired... I am going to bed very soon and it's only 9:30pm. I've been at the hospital with Amy visiting Dad. He seems to be doing ok. We had a bit of a scare with his breathing earlier tonight, but it seems to have been resolved. Hopefully he will get a normal room and out of ICU tomorrow.

Anyway, Katy walks into the waiting room and everyone lights up. She is such a show off! All these grandmas and grandpas just love her! So far she seems to be doing ok but she was saying, "Dadadadada" earlier and I know she misses her Daddy.

Not much else to report. We'll probably head home tomorrow some time.

Meg

posted by blog_meg at 9:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Short and sweet today. We went to church and Katy...
  • Happy Veteran's Day! Last year Katy had photos ta...
  • Good news and bad news. I'll start with the bad to...
  • Here is Katy enjoying her morning today. She fusse...
  • Congrats to Jake & Hillary! They became engaged la...
  • We had a lot of fun today! This morning Peter met ...
  • Today was an administrative day. I cleaned out e-...
  • Goodbye to the weekend. I don't dread Sunday night...
  • Short and sweet tonight. Katy is still feeling si...
  • Katy has her first fever. :o( Poor baby. We ra...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones