skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Friday, December 29, 2006

It's super late so this will be short and sweet. This morning Peter carried Katy into our room and snuggled her into bed with me around 7:45am. I had to get up a few minutes later to feed her but for a little while she played with my hair and touched my face. So cute!

I dressed both of us and picked up Mom, then dropped Katy off at Warren & Marjean's house for the day. Mom and I shopped for new paint and curtains and then we slaved away all day working on my kitchen. Apparently Katy just got down on a blanket on the floor at W&M and fell asleep watching tv. She has never done that for me! I'm glad they didn't have to wrestle a nap out of her.

Once she was home (around 3:30pm) we had to keep her away from the kitchen. She didn't like that too much. I think overall it was a good day for her, topped off with Daddy coming home to watch the Aggies lose their bowl game - too bad, and then a bath and off to bed. She's a cutie!


Meg

posted by blog_meg at 2:36 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Merry Christmas!I haven't blogged since Saturday ...
  • Ho ho ho! This is a sample of the Christmas card I...
  • This is what I am considering for my kitchen make-...
  • San Francisco was wonderful! We pulled into our v...
  • I am ready to start packing. It's 3am. I have on...
  • Peter doesn't want me to get sick for our trip so ...
  • I have been researching San Fran for HOURS now! My...
  • Today was a day of FIRST's for Katy Bird. We went...
  • Hello my good friend 2am...how have you been? Toni...
  • December is already passing by way too fast. I ca...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones