I am ready to start packing. It's 3am. I have one more project to finish after I pack. I guess I'll sleep on the way to Houston b/c Peter wants to leave here by 5am. He only went to sleep about an hour ago.
Today Katy was soooo good. It's like she was trying to make me miss her more. Anyway, we ran some errands, said goodbye to Warren & Marjean, and then joined Ruth, Helen and Sheila for a fabulous lunch. Helen played footsie with Katy and fed her beef fajitas. That's a good friend. I also made them put my return address labels on the 75 Christmas letters that needed to be mailed today. Work, work, work!
After lunch Katy and I did some last minute Walmart-ing. At 3am I'm pretty sure I can use that word as a verb. Next we paid the property taxes (fun!) and our vehicle registration (funner!). Then off to the bank and post office. When we arrived home, a friend needed a favor that kept us running until 5pm. Mom came over after that and had her goodbyes. Peter was dropped off during that time and it was so good to see him after his trip to Alabama. I guess he didn't even have to unpack his toiletries bag?
We did dinner and bathed Katy, then went to the church for a couple of appoinments that lasted until 9pm. Katy can make anything fun. Once we came home it was one project after another. I really need a vacation! Dad is still in the hospital and we don't know officially why. They drained over a liter from his lungs so he thought he could go home. Maybe just precaution?
Alright, back to work I go or else I won't have any clothes to wear in San Fran.
Meg
Today Katy was soooo good. It's like she was trying to make me miss her more. Anyway, we ran some errands, said goodbye to Warren & Marjean, and then joined Ruth, Helen and Sheila for a fabulous lunch. Helen played footsie with Katy and fed her beef fajitas. That's a good friend. I also made them put my return address labels on the 75 Christmas letters that needed to be mailed today. Work, work, work!
After lunch Katy and I did some last minute Walmart-ing. At 3am I'm pretty sure I can use that word as a verb. Next we paid the property taxes (fun!) and our vehicle registration (funner!). Then off to the bank and post office. When we arrived home, a friend needed a favor that kept us running until 5pm. Mom came over after that and had her goodbyes. Peter was dropped off during that time and it was so good to see him after his trip to Alabama. I guess he didn't even have to unpack his toiletries bag?
We did dinner and bathed Katy, then went to the church for a couple of appoinments that lasted until 9pm. Katy can make anything fun. Once we came home it was one project after another. I really need a vacation! Dad is still in the hospital and we don't know officially why. They drained over a liter from his lungs so he thought he could go home. Maybe just precaution?
Alright, back to work I go or else I won't have any clothes to wear in San Fran.
Meg





1 Comments:
You and your blogs will be missed!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home