skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Today was a stolen day. It was icy enough that Peter didn't go to work, so we had a relaxed day. Katy loved it! We lounged and napped and did nothing, in general...no guilt.

Then in the afternoon we went to Mom's house and played games with Mom and Grandma. Katy was our main entertainment, but at one point we almost died laughing! Grandma, Mom and I were playing the game "Balderdash" where you make up definitions for real words. One of my definitions was "an L-shaped tool used by geologists to measure movements" or something like that. When Grandma read it out loud she said "genealogists" instead of geologists, and then she corrected it to say "gynecologists"!! It is so great having Grandma down here again! Peter brought some firewood in for Mom, and she fixed delicious chili and corn bread and I did nothing - just a great day!

Peter gave Katy her bath and she went to bed tonight at 9pm without a fuss. She had a really great day, too!

Meg

posted by blog_meg at 11:25 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger the Forrest Diaries said...

We've been having that kind of a week. OUr house is a rec but we've been enjoying eachothers company...thats all that matters right?!?

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Short & sweet...Katy was a perfect angel all day, ...
  • Today Peter let me sleep in a little while he bath...
  • I have the best husband in the world. I really do...
  • Today went by super fast! Katy only took one nap a...
  • Katy found my jewelry! It is such a sad little st...
  • So we had a ride on our adoption roller coaster th...
  • Sleepy night night... This is Katy at a little ove...
  • Not much to report today. I still haven't called ...
  • I didn't blog last night but I wanted to mention t...
  • Pictures speak 1,000 words, right? So I'm behind o...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones