skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Thursday, January 11, 2007


Today went by super fast! Katy only took one nap and it seemed like every time I picked up some of her junk, she was behind me pulling it all out again. I sang the "Clean Up" song but she was oblivious. We battled all day because I was supposed to be preparing dinner for the missionaries and I had hoped to have a clean house. Well, it didn't happen. They were very gracious and pretended to be excited when I pulled out the pizza boxes.

A new Katy trick is to climb on everything, including the coffee table. She was standing up in the middle of the table and yelling for me today...with her footie jammies on. They were so slick on the table I couldn't believe she got up there and stayed upright. She also hounded me for ice all day and night. She loves ice!

Tomorrow Amy comes to town and we're pretty excited about that! Hmmm.....maybe when Amy & Mom visit Laura this weekend they need an extra passenger...hmmmmm...

posted by blog_meg at 10:51 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Katy found my jewelry! It is such a sad little st...
  • So we had a ride on our adoption roller coaster th...
  • Sleepy night night... This is Katy at a little ove...
  • Not much to report today. I still haven't called ...
  • I didn't blog last night but I wanted to mention t...
  • Pictures speak 1,000 words, right? So I'm behind o...
  • I had to take a couple days off from blogging. Rea...
  • Well, I know they're super cheesy but these are fo...
  • Yesterday Katy went to Warren & Marjean's house ag...
  • It's super late so this will be short and sweet. ...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones