
Well, I still haven't cleaned off my camera so I decided to do a "throw-back" photo. It's a "Year in Review" collage for 2005. One of my favorite Katy pics of all time is on the bottom row, Katy in her Santa hat. Delectable!
OK...now for Katy's "Day in Review"...
I put the Bird down for her late afternoon nap today and she was talking to herself and being happy, sitting up in her crib. I tip-toed back to her room and set up my tripod in her doorway (with the video camera attached). We captured some adorable footage...Katy trying to lay down and tuck herself in, Katy talking to her puppy...
And tonight as we tried to watch "24" Katy sat on the coffee table and tossed her basketball back and forth between Peter and me. She cracks us up! It was all fun and games until she drilled the ball into my left eye! Mommy had to bow out for a while after that, and even though Peter asked if I was ok, I definitely heard him laughing. He said I need to be ready for an athletic little girl.
One final thing...Peter brought home two little panchos that Marjean crocheted for Miss Katybird. One is white and purple, and the other is white, yellow and blue. We need to get photos of her in them to show them off! Well, I guess a Valentine's Day photo shoot is in order, anyway.
-Meg





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home