skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Monday, March 12, 2007

Shorty again tonight...I've been editing bridal pics for about 3 hours and my bum is too sore to sit here much longer. Plus I don't want to get carpal tunnel. That would put a cramp in my digi-style.


Here is one of the 8x10 pics that I'm picking up from Walmart to put in my new birthday purse. It's like carrying a photo frame around everywhere I go. I'm so excited!


Katy was lots of fun today with her yogurt. She was covered in it and painted her tummy with it. Yum! Luckily, she was in her high chair over the kitchen floor.


New things Katy learned to say in the last couple days: goat, elbow, poo poo (while she points to her diaper), height (the first half of "high chair"). Man, she is a sponge!


Meg

posted by blog_meg at 11:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Let's see...another busy weekend. The garage sales...
  • In 2009, Katy will turn four years old. This is si...
  • Once you get behind on the blogging, it can be a l...
  • Poor neglected blog… We’ve been running around too...
  • Katy has learned to say many new words lately. Wh...
  • I didn't snap any pics today so here is an oldie, ...
  • Finally! A re-cap of the past weekend! Katy attend...
  • I should have used my free time today to clean the...
  • Laura & Amy forced me to scrap Amy's wedding pictu...
  • T-totally exhausted but we've made it through a ro...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones