I am REALLY going to try to get to bed early tonight but I thought I would squeeze in a quick blog entry first. Hopefully Allen will be able to sleep well tonight. He's had tummy troubles for the past three nights and we've all ended up in bed together...including Katybird.
One thing I failed to mention is that Katy now has an addiction to gum. She looks at me with those big, beautiful brown eyes and says "gum?" in a hopeful little Katy voice. It just kills me to say no but she keep swallowing it.
Today Katy and Allen had a play date at Warren and Marjean's house...for six hours! Marjean admitted that Allen is already spoiled and likes to be held. Hmmm...sounds just like Baby Katy. And Warren said that Katy kicked him out of the bed when he tried to lay down with her at nap time. She's very bossy that way. She didn't want to leave when I came to pick them up and she kept telling me "bye bye". What does that say about me, I wonder? :o)
I ran some errands and did some cleaning. As for the house, any cleaning I did was like picking up a couple of leaves from the floor of a forest. At least the litter box is empty again! Peter fixed chili dogs for dinner and so my streak of not cooking holds! Going on almost two weeks!
Tomorrow Mr. Allen will be four weeks old. He is such a handsome little man. Katy alternately tries to pinch him and then kiss him. It's like there's a devil on her shoulder arguing with an angel on the other shoulder.
G'night,
Meg
One thing I failed to mention is that Katy now has an addiction to gum. She looks at me with those big, beautiful brown eyes and says "gum?" in a hopeful little Katy voice. It just kills me to say no but she keep swallowing it.
Today Katy and Allen had a play date at Warren and Marjean's house...for six hours! Marjean admitted that Allen is already spoiled and likes to be held. Hmmm...sounds just like Baby Katy. And Warren said that Katy kicked him out of the bed when he tried to lay down with her at nap time. She's very bossy that way. She didn't want to leave when I came to pick them up and she kept telling me "bye bye". What does that say about me, I wonder? :o)
I ran some errands and did some cleaning. As for the house, any cleaning I did was like picking up a couple of leaves from the floor of a forest. At least the litter box is empty again! Peter fixed chili dogs for dinner and so my streak of not cooking holds! Going on almost two weeks!
Tomorrow Mr. Allen will be four weeks old. He is such a handsome little man. Katy alternately tries to pinch him and then kiss him. It's like there's a devil on her shoulder arguing with an angel on the other shoulder.
G'night,
Meg





1 Comments:
Meg, I want you to print a copy of that picture of the three girls holding Allen. I wasn't able to print from your blog; and I haven't been able to comment without a protracted bunch of chatter with the google folks
Post a Comment
<< Home