skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

We're still in Utah and waiting for our ICPC to clear. Hopefully we can travel on Friday. Allen is doing great! He is very laid back...so far. Katy is having lots of adventures with her Texas fan club.

Jim & Tara left today to pick up their things from Kentucky. They bought a new-used car with no problems but they have been having problems finding an apartment in their price range on such short notice. Well, this morning their phone rang...literally 3 minutes before they were departing...and someone from the Adoption Center found them a furnished apartment in the right area and price. Pretty amazing! They need all our prayers as they struggle with their loss and navigate across the country.

Meg

posted by blog_meg at 5:03 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • It's Official! Welcome Allen Peter!!Happy Mother'...
  • Everything is looking good so far! I think it will...
  • He has been born! The only details that were left...
  • We had another conference call today with Jim & Ta...
  • Everything still looks like a go for Jim & Tara! ...
  • blog, blog, blog....can't we just pretend that I'v...
  • Katy and I are safely back on Texas soil! Yeehaw!...
  • OK, I had a nice juicy blog for you about all our ...
  • No baby yet...but we've been picked! Wahooo!! Pe...
  • I'm too tired for a real blog entry but there is d...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones