skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Friday, May 25, 2007

We're home! As of 10pm tonight. Wahoo!

posted by blog_meg at 12:30 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger the Forrest Diaries said...

How exciting? How is Katy bird doing with the new addition? What was the surprise did Kathy and Karli have? So many questions to answer! I'm not worried I'm sure I'm not the only one that will make sure you keep up with your blogging...mother of 2!

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • I had the closest thing I'm ever going to have to ...
  • "Aint' no sunshine when she's gone...."This is my ...
  • Yep! Still in Utah!Texas is really dragging its s...
  • Today has been a fairly laid-back day. We stopped ...
  • We're still in Utah and waiting for our ICPC to cl...
  • It's Official! Welcome Allen Peter!!Happy Mother'...
  • Everything is looking good so far! I think it will...
  • He has been born! The only details that were left...
  • We had another conference call today with Jim & Ta...
  • Everything still looks like a go for Jim & Tara! ...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones