skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Sunday, July 01, 2007

We had a blast this weekend at Keith & Sarah's but it's nice to be home. Peter had to stay here and work all weekend...bummer! He had a deadline to meet. But Katy, Allen and I drove Mom down to Sarah's and partied in the pool with Laura & her ladies, plus Uncle John! Lots of unexpected fun! I'm too tired for pics but hopefully I'll do them sometime soon.

Before that Dad was here for a quick visit and it was great seeing him play with Katy and Allen! He fixed a delicious dinner for us, too!

That's it for now...I'm still slacking...

Meg

posted by blog_meg at 9:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • OK, not a lot of photos tonight. Here is one that ...
  • There are 1,000 things I should have been doing to...
  • I have been a very bad blogger. I'm still taking a...
  • These are photos from our adventures in the backya...
  • I am REALLY going to try to get to bed early tonig...
  • I will try to limp along with a new blog entry tod...
  • Even though I've had some amazing experiences the ...
  • We're home! As of 10pm tonight. Wahoo!
  • I had the closest thing I'm ever going to have to ...
  • "Aint' no sunshine when she's gone...."This is my ...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones