snip, snip, nick and tuck...
Allen had his long-overdue circumcision today. Everything went well except that they had a tough time finding veins on my juicy little boy. He was knocked out with the gas so luckily he wasn't awake to feel all those nasty IV punches on his perfectly tender skin. :o( Katy cried when they took him away, and Sarah insists that she was thinking "Bring back my punching bag...nobody can hurt Allen but ME!" It was very sweet how concerned she was for her baby brudda. And no, I didn't take before and after pics of anything except Big Juice, himself. This was taken right after we got home and he still had the IV bandage around his ankle.
And this was taken a couple of nights before as he plopped himself into a chair holding onto a remote...such a man!





3 Comments:
Meg! Oh my goodness -- your kids are ADORABLE! And, so grown up! I can't believe that I've never seen either of them! (right?!?!?) Katy is just about the cutest thing ever.
It was so great to catch up with your family! I love finding friends in the blogosphere!
How do you make those adorable picture pages? I love that!
We were so sad to miss you in June -- someone said you were out of town. It was so fun to be back in CS...we love it and miss it often. Tell Pete hello from Cash!
Are you sure that is black tie and not chippendale? Just kidding (kind of)...as always cute pictures.
So glad Juicy is doing okay. Yikes that had to be hard as a mom. Tim told me you guys were doing it and I just cringed thinking about it but I know it is one of those things that has to be done. Hope all is well.
Joy
Post a Comment
<< Home