skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Monday, October 06, 2008


Today marks the completion of two full years of blogging, and tomorrow will begin the third year. I've definitely slowed down but I try to keep up with the fun things that we do, the crazy sayings coming from Katy and also with Allen's newest triumphs. At least 50 times a day I think "I need to blog that" and only a fraction of our lives are actually getting recorded, but it's so much better than the nothing I did before the blog came along. Looking back it's like seeing a snapshot of time. I'm so grateful that my friends Joy and Amy prompted me to get on board the blog train.

This blogiversary has me thinking about why I even started my on-line journal. Here is what I came up with:

And the main reason why I ignore all the other things that need to be done around here so I can blog is because I want my kids to know how much they are loved. Not only by me, but they're also loved by all our fabulous family and friends, both near and far. As long as they can get that much out of reading this mess someday, then I will feel like it's all worth it!

posted by blog_meg at 2:46 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

Meg- I love your blog-you are always so good at it and it makes me smile every time I read it. Those kids are soo blessed to have you for a mom-you rock!

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Well, even though I can't show off photos of our a...
  • We have had a ton of fun in the past week, or so. ...
  • Here is a story that Katy's new nursery teacher e-...
  • Good news. Katy reported that she had a great day...
  • I shouldn’t have done it. I KNOW I shouldn’t have...
  • Allen and I dropped Katy off at school this mornin...
  • The kin folk seemed to have escaped without too mu...
  • Happy 16 month birthday to Big Juice!This time has...
  • Today was Katy's first full day of school. She had...
  • Wow! We have been busy little bees lately! So mu...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones