Life Lesson # 289: When a husband cancels all his plans for the evening to take care of the kids so his sickly wife can soak in the tub, a wise woman will not complain about the pizza cutter being used on her best non-stick cookie sheet. A wise woman will quietly blog it, and then try to forget.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Previous Posts
- I learned that if I leave clean laundry out when M...
- Allen had his 18 month check-up yesterday and the ...
- Today is my Big Juicy Boy’s 18 month birthday! To ...
- I haven't even LOOKED at our Halloween pics but we...
- I think I have been on blogcation more this month ...
- I found this on my friend's blog and it made me la...
- It’s been so long since I updated about the nugget...
- Today marks the completion of two full years of bl...
- Well, even though I can't show off photos of our a...
- We have had a ton of fun in the past week, or so. ...





3 Comments:
I love you Meg! You always make me laugh.
sometimes wisdom is overrated.
You are absolutely hilarious! I am sorry to hear that you feel bad. We are having colds in our house and a hot bath sounds great. The worst person to have a cold is the baby...he sounds horrible and it makes him sleep horrible :(
Post a Comment
<< Home