skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Sunday, November 02, 2008

I haven't even LOOKED at our Halloween pics but we sure did have fun last night! Instead, here is a photo collage of some costume fun. No participants were harmed in the process. hahahahaha!

posted by blog_meg at 12:59 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I want to see some pics of your kids dressed up! Love your blog, it always cracks me up!!

5:58 PM  
Blogger DNAgallows said...

I love it! What a party. I can't believe they let you dress and redress them so many times. Your kiddos are precious!

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • I think I have been on blogcation more this month ...
  • I found this on my friend's blog and it made me la...
  • It’s been so long since I updated about the nugget...
  • Today marks the completion of two full years of bl...
  • Well, even though I can't show off photos of our a...
  • We have had a ton of fun in the past week, or so. ...
  • Here is a story that Katy's new nursery teacher e-...
  • Good news. Katy reported that she had a great day...
  • I shouldn’t have done it. I KNOW I shouldn’t have...
  • Allen and I dropped Katy off at school this mornin...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones