Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Previous Posts
- Here are a few more details, but no more pics just...
- Hannah Leigh A. is official!!The relinquishment pa...
- Hannah Leigh was born on March 12th around 4:30 in...
- It's 11pm on Wednesday night and we are soon heade...
- So today is my birthday. And the kiddos have done ...
- This is our official announcement that we have bee...
- We started off our February with another trip to o...
- I am backdating this entry to January 31st, but re...
- OK, I totally have ignored my blog thus far in 200...

















6 Comments:
SO precious! So when might your train wagon be coming home? Thought I'd check...timeline and all...:) You've got some offers for dinners and breakfasts, so I am trying to coordinate dates ;).
We are going to leave here Friday morning and try to be back by Sunday morning so people can see her right away!!
Im so happy for you. Congrats!
I am so excited for you! I think you are an amazing mom and what an amazing journey of motherhood! If you are up to it-I'd love to stop by next Friday (27th) and see you and the kiddos. Let me know!
Congrats!!!
Meg,
She's beautiful! Congratulations! What a special family.
With her little hands up, it looks like she is already tired of the camera....she is going to have to get used to seeing that thing all the time. Travis S spoke yesterday and in his talk he talked about how things that are done in faith, and the Lord can provide a way even when it seems like there is no way....Hannah is your perfect example!
Post a Comment
<< Home