skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Thursday, September 10, 2009

john's bday
dance class - no cf card, 10 min late, no skirt, no labels on shoes, no dance bag, mom helped

**didn't actually mean to publish - just using as a reminder/place holder - but it's pretty funny as a post on its own - guess it shows that things are hectic here :o)

posted by blog_meg at 11:55 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger the Forrest Diaries said...

good to hear from you. See you soon

3:38 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

I am interested to see if our life gets a little more hectic with baby number two on the way.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Blogging once a month is just too much work. I get...
  • Get in, sit down, buckle up, and get ready for a r...
  • Last year Katy and Allen both took swim lessons fr...
  • Honestly? June? I am actually posting this on J...
  • The month of May has just flown by. It was a compl...
  • Well, it's going to look like I did all kinds of l...
  • Happy 40th Birthday to Peter!! It used to sound o...
  • I am so happy to be catching my poor lil' ol' blog...
  • So last night I felt like a bad mommy because I fi...
  • We are home safe and sound! Peter has Hannah tucke...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones