skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Sunday, March 22, 2009

We are home safe and sound! Peter has Hannah tucked in for the night. Mom, Gramma Grape, Warren & Marjean all stopped by tonight after 10pm to meet her. They weren't disappointed. I will definitely miss all the extra babysitting help we were getting in Utah, but it's great to be home.


One of my favorite shows is from TLC and it's called "Clean Sweep." The homeowners are given two days to completely reorganize a room or two in their home. What I found when I came home is that Kourtney, Juan, Sarah, Mom, Kathy, Karli and who knows who else have been "clean sweeping" our entire home while we were gone!!! I will have to post pics later because it's super late but I can't stop walking around and peeking in closets and drawers. I absolutely love all that they did!! Such original storage ideas! So creative and effective!! YUM!!


We are more blessed than we could ever deserve to be. Just like we could never repay our Savior for His gift to us. I am simply overwhelmed with love for Jim, Tara, Marie, our family and friends. Words cannot even begin to describe how I feel. I think I need to go kiss some sleeping babies.

posted by blog_meg at 1:03 AM

5 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

You found all that while Sarah was pointing out her favorite Brooks and Dunn number about the love from above and we were enjoying the rodeo. We even had Frank Snyder with uws; and he was telling Sarah that she was the baby when we went to South Padre with them. But it was you; and you got quite a tan on the beach with an oil spill. Love, Daddy/Grampa Dan

12:00 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

So, 6 months is October. We shall see....

2:36 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Wow, what a nice thing to come home too!

I hope you can get some rest and adjusted to playing zone defense instead of man to man with 3 kidos! You are now outnumbered!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

congrats on hannah! she is beautiful!! love, katie and bob

8:03 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Hope that 3 kids is going well. You are an amazing mother that I am sure it has been wonderful!! I am looking forward to more pictures of Ms. Hannah!

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Well, I have written quite a bit about my feelings...
  • Here are a few more details, but no more pics just...
  • Hannah Leigh A. is official!!The relinquishment pa...
  • Hannah Leigh was born on March 12th around 4:30 in...
  • It's 11pm on Wednesday night and we are soon heade...
  • So today is my birthday. And the kiddos have done ...
  • This is our official announcement that we have bee...
  • We started off our February with another trip to o...
  • I am backdating this entry to January 31st, but re...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones