skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Friday, March 27, 2009

So last night I felt like a bad mommy because I fixed a frozen pizza for supper. The ironic thing is that I had to rush dinner so I could go to my meeting about fixing healthy foods for my kiddos. Then Katy asked for a picnic and I agreed so we could keep the kitchen table clean for a little bit longer. Some pieces of crust were abandoned on the back patio. This morning if you would have wandered into my backyard you would have seen three faces pressed against the sliding glass door, fogging it up, watch ants devour the pizza crusts. We had a blast!


I will try to post some more Hannah pics soon. I’ve been taking lots and lots! She loves it!!

posted by blog_meg at 3:25 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Miss Katy has four aunts that I know of; and she ought to be willing to feed them all the pizza they want!
Grampa Dan

7:22 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Hey I love frozen pizza and I have no shame. Frozen pizza gives Kylie endorphins. Just kidding. It makes her happy and that's enough to make me think it's doing the body good.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey! Is that third kid throwing you off your game or what? I'm missing your blog! Hope everything is ok!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • We are home safe and sound! Peter has Hannah tucke...
  • Well, I have written quite a bit about my feelings...
  • Here are a few more details, but no more pics just...
  • Hannah Leigh A. is official!!The relinquishment pa...
  • Hannah Leigh was born on March 12th around 4:30 in...
  • It's 11pm on Wednesday night and we are soon heade...
  • So today is my birthday. And the kiddos have done ...
  • This is our official announcement that we have bee...
  • We started off our February with another trip to o...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones