skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Ohhh...I almost forgot to say thank you for Mom's delicious Bean Soup that she gave us for dinner tonight. And the sheet cake was fabulously moist! Katy did a lot of tip-toe-ing and dancing to let us know she wanted more.

Plus we owe Warren & Marjean big time for saving seats for people who were TEN minutes late today!

Thank you guys for taking such good care of us!!!

posted by blog_meg at 7:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • It's my first early evening blog entry! Yes, it's ...
  • It's after 1:00am and the Blogger site has had iss...
  • Big day today! But first let me drop a pic on you ...
  • It's late again so no pics today. I did take some...
  • Somebody stop me...
  • It was just too tempting not to do this. My apolog...
  • Tonight was the Season Finale for Project Runway! ...
  • Groovy Autumn photo to get you in the mood for Fal...
  • I really hope I'm correct in assuming that anyone...
  • Rain, rain, rain! It started last night around 3a...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones