skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Today was another pumpkin photo shoot day. If I get a chance, there is one more place I would like to try out. Today Miss Katy ventured into the hay bale maze at the Farm Patch. It's too cool! Next year we'll have to bring Mimsy and Abby to it for fabulous Fall photos! If anyone would like to set up a fund for Katy's future eye sight problems due to camera flash, please do so. Maybe at KatyEyeTrauma@cameraAbuse.com?

Our funny for the day is that the Farm Patch had staged scarecrows, baby pumpkins, black cats, sunflowers and all sorts of Fall/Halloween type things throughout the maze. What do you think Katy latched onto? She found a Bow Wow!! Isn't that wonderful? An adorable little black Bow Wow with fangs, evil eyes, a protruding nose, a rodent-like tail...hey...wait a minute...that's not a BOW WOW!!!!!!!! She carried it around all over like a kid in a candy store. Correction - like a Katy in a Bow Wow store. Yes, I actually said to her, "Give the Bow Wow loves" because she was hugging him. What else could I do? I'm just glad nobody was around to witness it. I tried to add a photo but Blogger isn't letting me. Hopefully it will tomorrow. **I was able to add it now.

And finally, I didn't accomplish much today but I was successful in convincing Laura to start her own blog. I love it!! Gorgeous, cheerful pink with tons of adorable pics! Awesome job, Laura! You can link to her site by looking on the right side of my blog for her name.

Ta ta for now...

Meg

posted by blog_meg at 9:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • I was in Houston for most of the day today for Dad...
  • Today was super busy so I'm just dropping pictures...
  • Yes...yes...yes...after midnight again. What am I...
  • Ohhh...I almost forgot to say thank you for Mom's ...
  • It's my first early evening blog entry! Yes, it's ...
  • It's after 1:00am and the Blogger site has had iss...
  • Big day today! But first let me drop a pic on you ...
  • It's late again so no pics today. I did take some...
  • Somebody stop me...
  • It was just too tempting not to do this. My apolog...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones