

Goodbye to the weekend. I don't dread Sunday nights anymore now that I don't have to go to work on Monday mornings. It used to loom ahead of me and the weekend would just fly by.
Katybird played hookey from church today even though her fever seems to be gone. She didn't sleep at all the last two nights so we're all exhausted. It's 11pm now so hopefully Peter and I will go to bed soon.
After church I stopped by Mom's house and got her started watching the movie "The Village". Spooky! Then my visiting teacher came by and we chatted for about an hour. And around 7:30pm we headed out to Jerry and Kathy's to have cake and ice cream for Warren's birthday. They have a six week old chihuahua puppy who is so cute! He's the size that Shelby used to be only he might be a little thicker in the middle. Remember when Sarah & Keith used to starve Shelby? They didn't want her to get fat. Sounds kind of like that shot Sarah wanted to give her future children to keep them from ever getting older. Kathy also had a little stuffed horsey for Katy's Halloween gift. Katy always goes to Karli but she is usually pretty fussy with everyone else. She was surprisingly mellow tonight but we did heavily medicate before the visit.

These other photos are from a couple of days ago. Katy was looking so sassy in her jean jacket sitting on the porch swing. Yes, the cushion is missing. So is the awning that's supposed to spread over the top. It's a piece of junk. They just don't make stuff like they used to. We'll have to keep signing up for the Back Yard Giveaway contest every year until the community feels sorry for us enough to let us win, I guess. Isn't this little Nugget SASSY?!OK, I hear her crying. Probably time for more meds...LOTS more meds.
Meg





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home