skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Friday, November 03, 2006

Katy has her first fever. :o( Poor baby. We ran some errands this afternoon and when I pulled her from the car seat she was burning up. I checked and her temp was 102.8 degrees. She's not pulling at her ears so I don't guess it's an ear infection. She was clingy all day but I didn't know it was because she didn't feel good.

Luckily I noticed it by 4:30 today so I could talk to Katy's nurse, who gave us the same info that Auntie Laura gave us. Poor little bird.

Peter's brother Mark will be staying with us tonight, as well as one of his friends from Missouri. I just realized I don't have anything special to feed them for breakfast, but luckily nobody expects much from me in the hostess department. :o)

More tomorrow...

Meg

posted by blog_meg at 9:45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Here is what I'll be doing all day. Aren't they cu...
  • We have so much Halloween candy! If any of you wan...
  • Happy Halloween!!I am exhausted so no photos tonig...
  • Hmmm...let's see...nothing too exciting today. It...
  • Here is the sunset from Laura's blog with a little...
  • Getting geared up for Halloween 2006! Last year K...
  • Any guesses on who this may be? Katy's Aunt Kathy ...
  • If I am still sitting at the computer tomorrow wit...
  • Here are some more photos from yesterday that don'...
  • Today was another pumpkin photo shoot day. If I ge...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones