Today was another busy day. These are the days I wish I had unlimited phone minutes on my cell phone so I could call and catch up with everyone while I'm on the road.
I went to pick my Dad up from the hospital and the dr. told him to stay another day. He argued with them b/c I made the drive, but then he gave in...thank goodness! Also, the social worker came in and said she was wrong about him not being eligible for any assistance. So now Dad is going to his own apartment tomorrow and he has a friend helping him, plus some kind of physical therapy help. I was really worried at first, but now I’m coming around to the idea. Dad is very excited about getting home, but not half as excited as his kitty. She is dying for some lovins. Katy and I just picked up some groceries and re-stocked his fridge (on Dad's dime) and then we headed home. We arrived just in time to find that Peter had picked up the living room for my 7:00pm church meeting. And he also had a hot, steamy dinner concoction waiting for me. I had about 2 minutes to eat some before the meeting folks arrived.
Anyway, I am ready for a holiday!! WAHOO!! Katy needs a turkey costume! Please sew one for me, plus add a tag that says, "Made with love from your Mommy" and then overnight it to me. PLEASE!!
-Meg
I went to pick my Dad up from the hospital and the dr. told him to stay another day. He argued with them b/c I made the drive, but then he gave in...thank goodness! Also, the social worker came in and said she was wrong about him not being eligible for any assistance. So now Dad is going to his own apartment tomorrow and he has a friend helping him, plus some kind of physical therapy help. I was really worried at first, but now I’m coming around to the idea. Dad is very excited about getting home, but not half as excited as his kitty. She is dying for some lovins. Katy and I just picked up some groceries and re-stocked his fridge (on Dad's dime) and then we headed home. We arrived just in time to find that Peter had picked up the living room for my 7:00pm church meeting. And he also had a hot, steamy dinner concoction waiting for me. I had about 2 minutes to eat some before the meeting folks arrived.
Anyway, I am ready for a holiday!! WAHOO!! Katy needs a turkey costume! Please sew one for me, plus add a tag that says, "Made with love from your Mommy" and then overnight it to me. PLEASE!!
-Meg





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home