skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Today went by pretty fast. Joy and I attempted to learn some embroidery techniques on a fancy sewing machine, but we ran into nap time for Katy and Ava so the project did not move forward. We chalked it up to a play date for the little ladies.

Katy really jabbered during my church meeting tonight. She had a lot to add to the discussion and luckily everyone else attending the meeting is a mom or grandmother. Just picture a wild-haired child fresh from the tub running around in pink footed pajamas saying, "Abweeee....car....jabojabo....bow-wow" and so much more.

I might try to get to bed early tonight. Peter still isn't home. He went to his own meeting and then followed Jerry home to watch a game. His devotion to sports knows no bounds! Except that he's making the ultimate sacrifice and not flying out to see A&M in the bowl game.

Meg

posted by blog_meg at 10:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Happy Monday Night! Peter and I are about to fold...
  • OK...short and sweet tonight. It's late, even by ...
  • Dang, she's cute! I mean it. Sometimes she's so cu...
  • Peter helped me clean up the kitchen a bit last ni...
  • Ooohhh...missed another day yesterday. Bad Meg......
  • This weekend has been busy and exhausting, but fun...
  • Happy Thanksgiving!!OK, so I'm a day late. Maybe K...
  • It's after 1:00am so I'm hittin' the hay. Laura's...
  • Today was another busy day. These are the days I ...
  • Well, I'm doing another catch-up blog today. Yest...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones