skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Friday, December 01, 2006

OK...short and sweet tonight. It's late, even by my standards.

Today we had a play date with Julia's munchkins. They are so perfectly behaved! It's not even funny. And adorable, too. Katy matches them in coloring so closely that they could be her brother and sister. I thought Katy would have imitated Natalie since she's older and more like Emily, but instead she followed Isaac around and wanted to play with anything he was holding. We did manage to build a fabulous "town" with all the Fisher Price toys. There was a lake with Noah's Ark in it, the city section with an airport and a house, and the country part with two barns. Plus a tree house and a castle for good measure.

The rest of the day was pretty busy. Katy was clingy and tired after her nap so I put the Christmas tree together with one arm while she supervised from my left hip. Then it stood naked all day until after the Bird went to sleep. It's finally decorated and I'm headed to bed.

Peter had to work really late again tonight, and I'm working tomorrow night. Luckily we have San Fran to see one another.

Meg

posted by blog_meg at 1:53 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Dang, she's cute! I mean it. Sometimes she's so cu...
  • Peter helped me clean up the kitchen a bit last ni...
  • Ooohhh...missed another day yesterday. Bad Meg......
  • This weekend has been busy and exhausting, but fun...
  • Happy Thanksgiving!!OK, so I'm a day late. Maybe K...
  • It's after 1:00am so I'm hittin' the hay. Laura's...
  • Today was another busy day. These are the days I ...
  • Well, I'm doing another catch-up blog today. Yest...
  • I remembered some more "bloggable" things from the...
  • I can see now why updating a blog is too much for ...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones