I am just obsessive-compulsive enough to feel the need to blog tonight, even though it's past 3:30 in the morning.
Happy 17th month to Katybird! Wahoo! I didn't do anything special for her today, but she loves to shop and we finally did some of that for the upcoming Christmas extravaganza. One funny thing she did all day, and has been doing recently, is pulling my face to look at her when she wants my attention. She will grab my chin or push my cheek...whatever it takes...and usually it's because she's giving me the "eat" sign...which she does pretty forcefully. She takes her eating seriously.
I meant to do something to commemorate Pearl Harbor today, but now I think the moment is gone. I am truly grateful for the freedoms that they died to protect. I think about Pearl Harbor more since we went out to Hawaii and actually saw it. Very solemn and sad.
OK, that's about enough for tonight. Katybird won't let me sleep in to make up for lost snoozing so I better get some zzzz's while I can.
Meg
Happy 17th month to Katybird! Wahoo! I didn't do anything special for her today, but she loves to shop and we finally did some of that for the upcoming Christmas extravaganza. One funny thing she did all day, and has been doing recently, is pulling my face to look at her when she wants my attention. She will grab my chin or push my cheek...whatever it takes...and usually it's because she's giving me the "eat" sign...which she does pretty forcefully. She takes her eating seriously.
I meant to do something to commemorate Pearl Harbor today, but now I think the moment is gone. I am truly grateful for the freedoms that they died to protect. I think about Pearl Harbor more since we went out to Hawaii and actually saw it. Very solemn and sad.
OK, that's about enough for tonight. Katybird won't let me sleep in to make up for lost snoozing so I better get some zzzz's while I can.
Meg





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home