skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Yesterday Katy went to Warren & Marjean's house again, for the entire day. When she was acting sleepy, Marjean just pointed to the soft blanket on the floor and suggested that she lay down on it for a nap. And she did! Crazy. Apparently she had a good day and she earned another A+ report card! Yea!

Mom and I slaved away on the kitchen but didn't finish it so no pics yet. Today Peter and I trenched through the mess that changing the kitchen brought about. He folded at least 3 or 4 loads of laundry. Katy had a great time playing with both of us home. Then in the late afternoon Mom came by and we all went to the GB library for another photo shoot.


The private adoption agency called yesterday and has a birth mom they want to show us to (dangling participle...oh well). We haven't sent them any profiles to send to the birth moms, yet. I keep thinking that Katy is getting older and I want updated pictures...or else other projects come up. Anyway, I worked on the profile for hours and hours and I'm on page 5 of 12. Plus I have to show pics of the inside of our house and now I want to show the kitchen updated. What a quandry!

So, I'm off to bed before I see another 3am this month. I've had quite enough of that, thank you. Except that I just remembered something I wanted to blog. When I clipped Katy's toe nails I noticed that they are the same shape as Peters'. My toe nails are flat across the top, parallel from the end of the nail to the base. Peters' grow with a jagged edge that he has to trim down. And I don't know how it happened, but Katy has Peters' toe nails!

Meg

posted by blog_meg at 2:27 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • It's super late so this will be short and sweet. ...
  • Merry Christmas!I haven't blogged since Saturday ...
  • Ho ho ho! This is a sample of the Christmas card I...
  • This is what I am considering for my kitchen make-...
  • San Francisco was wonderful! We pulled into our v...
  • I am ready to start packing. It's 3am. I have on...
  • Peter doesn't want me to get sick for our trip so ...
  • I have been researching San Fran for HOURS now! My...
  • Today was a day of FIRST's for Katy Bird. We went...
  • Hello my good friend 2am...how have you been? Toni...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones