skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Saturday, January 20, 2007

I am SO behind on my blogging, but too tired to catch up tonight. Katybird had some adventures today and I even captured the moments on film - or digifilm, anyway. I've been working on Amy's wedding album tonight. It was my Christmas gift for Amy & Chris, but I don't want them to have to wait for Christmas 2007 to receive it!

Meg

posted by blog_meg at 1:37 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Today was a stolen day. It was icy enough that Pe...
  • Short & sweet...Katy was a perfect angel all day, ...
  • Today Peter let me sleep in a little while he bath...
  • I have the best husband in the world. I really do...
  • Today went by super fast! Katy only took one nap a...
  • Katy found my jewelry! It is such a sad little st...
  • So we had a ride on our adoption roller coaster th...
  • Sleepy night night... This is Katy at a little ove...
  • Not much to report today. I still haven't called ...
  • I didn't blog last night but I wanted to mention t...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones