How 'bout them Ags? We have advanced to the Sweet 16 and go up against Memphis on Thursday evening. I was advised not to make plans during that time. HUGE! I can't believe we really have a basketball team!
Anyway, I am too exhausted to blog much but Katy and I were both happy to be home. She ran around grabbing her familiar toys and was SO excited to see her Daddy again. Mom, Grandma and I had a great weekend but Dad is back in the hospital for food poisoning plus diabetic complications.
Hopefully I will be able to post photos from our adventures soon!
Meg
Anyway, I am too exhausted to blog much but Katy and I were both happy to be home. She ran around grabbing her familiar toys and was SO excited to see her Daddy again. Mom, Grandma and I had a great weekend but Dad is back in the hospital for food poisoning plus diabetic complications.
Hopefully I will be able to post photos from our adventures soon!
Meg





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home