skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Friday, March 30, 2007


Running, running, running! We are busy lately. I will try to catch up in the next couple of days but in a nutshell we (Grandma, Katy and I) went to visit Laura for Wednesday and Thursday and now we have a busy weekend planned. This pic of Katy is from Jake & Hillary's engagement shoot. She's going to tag along with them for their next one too...with Reveille. Wahoo! Those should be adorable!


Hopefully I can get some of the funny things from recent days blogged before I forget! Tomorrow Katy will throw some elbows and knock kids down to pick up Easter eggs (or "balls") which she loves! It will be at the GB library and we're hoping that we won't get rained out. Jeff & Julia are meeting us there.


-Meg

posted by blog_meg at 11:41 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • AAAaaauuuuggggghhhh...... I had to be the hero to...
  • Falling behind on the ol' blog is not much fun. F...
  • I am super tired tonight so it will be short. Mis...
  • I am going to try to catch up on my blogging tonig...
  • How 'bout them Ags? We have advanced to the Sweet...
  • Babies, babies everywhere! Diane M. and Kathy G. b...
  • Shorty again tonight...I've been editing bridal pi...
  • Let's see...another busy weekend. The garage sales...
  • In 2009, Katy will turn four years old. This is si...
  • Once you get behind on the blogging, it can be a l...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones