A picture is worth a 1,000 words...and two of them are credited to Uncle John (red cap pic & pink dress pic). Grandma is back home in Iowa. Mom rescued me tonight by sitting with Katy until Peter could come home. I was working for Helen. When I came home tonight Peter announced that Katy can now identify golf on tv and say it, too. He is quite pleased with himself. She's gathering quite a collection of sports that she can recognize and pronounce. I smell a college scholarship!
Earlier today I shot some Easter pics of Miss Katybird. We worked outdoors and the weather was gorgeous! I didn't think she would stay close but with a bubble machine within a few feet of me she stayed glued to the area. The bubbles were a huge hit! I'm sure we'll get even more authentic Easter pics this weekend.






















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home