skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Friday, May 11, 2007

He has been born! The only details that were left on my phone (while we were flying) were "He is just beautiful! Seven pounds, ten ounces!"

Hopefully we'll be able to visit asap!

Meg

posted by blog_meg at 8:14 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • We had another conference call today with Jim & Ta...
  • Everything still looks like a go for Jim & Tara! ...
  • blog, blog, blog....can't we just pretend that I'v...
  • Katy and I are safely back on Texas soil! Yeehaw!...
  • OK, I had a nice juicy blog for you about all our ...
  • No baby yet...but we've been picked! Wahooo!! Pe...
  • I'm too tired for a real blog entry but there is d...
  • I think this is the longest hiatus in my blogging ...
  • Our big girl just keeps on getting bigger. Right n...
  • Just in case I don't have time to blog tonight aft...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones