skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

We had another conference call today with Jim & Tara and it went really well. Warren & Marjean kept Miss Katybird so that she wouldn't be a distraction - thank goodness! We chatted for exactly and hour and it was never awkward at all...they are so wonderful! At the end of the conversation Jim admitted that this is going to be very hard for them, but that they really do plan to follow through with the adoption. Tara's next dr. appt. isn't until next Wednesday so hopefully he'll set an induction date then if she doesn't pop by then.
Katy did something funny today - as always! Chloe walked around her and then just gracefully dropped down to the ground and stretched out. Katy was delighted and bent down to give some loves. Then she stood up, turned around and sat down on Chloe! I don't know WHAT prompted that! Chloe does not look anything like Katy's pink stuffed Dora chair!
Mom stopped by on the way to the grocery store and taught Katy how to dance to that song "Buffalo Gals Won't You Come Out Tonight". They were kicking up their skinny legs and Katy fell down on purpose over and over!

On Saturday I'm hoping to take Mom & Marjean out for lunch again at the same restaurant as last year. Katy will play hostess again and hopefully Peter will be able to join us. It's all about the moms at Mother's Day!

Today has been filled with errands, laundry and cleaning so I'm ready to hit the sack. I have a really long list for tomorrow again so I'm sorry that I haven't been very attentive to anyone lately.
Meg

posted by blog_meg at 11:59 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Everything still looks like a go for Jim & Tara! ...
  • blog, blog, blog....can't we just pretend that I'v...
  • Katy and I are safely back on Texas soil! Yeehaw!...
  • OK, I had a nice juicy blog for you about all our ...
  • No baby yet...but we've been picked! Wahooo!! Pe...
  • I'm too tired for a real blog entry but there is d...
  • I think this is the longest hiatus in my blogging ...
  • Our big girl just keeps on getting bigger. Right n...
  • Just in case I don't have time to blog tonight aft...
  • I tweaked a couple photos today instead of taking ...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones