Just in case I don't have time to blog tonight after work, I am doing it now.
Last night another "first" happened for Miss Katybird. She got out of her big girl bed in the middle of the night and scrambled up into our bed. She woke me up as she "scaled" over to me to assume her rightful spot between Mommy and Daddy. I was so tired that I didn't look at the clock and Peter didn't even hear her get into the bed. He woke up in the morning and asked me when I got Katy out of bed and put her in with us! We could be in for some rough waters ahead...but it was so dang cute!!
Last night another "first" happened for Miss Katybird. She got out of her big girl bed in the middle of the night and scrambled up into our bed. She woke me up as she "scaled" over to me to assume her rightful spot between Mommy and Daddy. I was so tired that I didn't look at the clock and Peter didn't even hear her get into the bed. He woke up in the morning and asked me when I got Katy out of bed and put her in with us! We could be in for some rough waters ahead...but it was so dang cute!!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home