skip to main | skip to sidebar
blog

Thursday, May 03, 2007

OK, I had a nice juicy blog for you about all our adventures and the stupid Blogger discarded it! So...more later but I'm headed home Friday (tomorrow). Tara's dr. appointment yesterday doesn't show any progress and her doc is going by her original due date of May 25th, so he's not going to induce anytime soon. Hopefully I'll get to see them one more time before I head home, but right now Katy and I are off for a play date with Cindy and the grandbabies!

Meg

posted by blog_meg at 10:24 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger the Forrest Diaries said...

Well sounds like everything is going good so far! Keep us posted!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: blog_meg

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • No baby yet...but we've been picked! Wahooo!! Pe...
  • I'm too tired for a real blog entry but there is d...
  • I think this is the longest hiatus in my blogging ...
  • Our big girl just keeps on getting bigger. Right n...
  • Just in case I don't have time to blog tonight aft...
  • I tweaked a couple photos today instead of taking ...
  • No pics today. Katy wore her pink velour sweat su...
  • Well, our big news this weekend is that Katy's ne...
  • Hmmmm...my last post was Monday and now it's Thurs...
  • Ooops! I almost forgot my collage for Katy's Easte...

Powered by Blogger


 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones